Two-stroke, gasoline rammer with 150 mm ramming shoe for soil compaction in narrow trenches
|Number of blows||715 1/min|
|Engine Manufacturer||Wacker Neuson|
- Powered by exclusive WM 80, two-stroke engine, specially designed by Wacker Neuson for rugged rammer applications
- Low emissions, falls below all air emission standards
- Automatic shutoff will shut down engine if left idling for 10 minutes, saves on fuel and emissions
- Easy to start
- Unique four-stage air filtration system provides longer life and improved durability
- Designed for maximum production, performance and durability
Reviewsadd to cart
Add Your Review
Delivery & Payment
We offer next day delivery all across the island of Ireland with dpd.
Larger items may have a longer delivery time as pallets are shipped using alternative methods.