The iDig system is one of the most cost effective machine control systems on the market. Users can expect to gain a rapid return on investment by reducing costs involved in manpower constantly check levels and reducing safety risks in deep excavations. What level of support is provided? The iDig system comes with a 1 Year Warranty. We provide installation and user training with sales and hire, as well as after sales telephone or on site support How can I arrange a demonstration? Arranging a demonstration couldn't be easier! Demonstrations can be done in an office on our model excavator, on your machine with magnetic sensor mounts or on our 13 tonne demonstration excavator in Ferbane at our office.
- Can this system be moved between machines? Yes, once the second machine has been fitted with sensor mounts and calibrated the iDig system can easily be unplugged from one machine and fitted to a second machine within minutes.
- How do I calibrate the system? The iDig system can be set up and calibrated in under 2 hours.
- All calibration is done by ourselves with a new system. Installation and user training is provided when purchasing a system. Is the system easy to use? The iDig system is currently considered to be the most user friendly system available. The system is extremely practical with no need to change complicated settings and is backed up with inbuilt user manuals.
- How is the system powered? The iDig sensors are solar powered with an internal cell life of 5 years. An optional Sensor Dock Charger can be purchased from our store. The Control Box and LED display are powered using the 12v / cigarette lighter socket in the cab.
- What machines can the system be used on? The iDig system can be used on Standard Excavators, Excavators fitted with Tilting Buckets and/or Grading Blades and Dozers.
- Is the system accurate? The iDig 2D system has an accuracy of +/- 1cm
Reviewsadd to cart
Add Your Review
Delivery & Payment
We offer next day delivery all across the island of Ireland with dpd.
Larger items may have a longer delivery time as pallets are shipped using alternative methods.