The Best Way to get a Good Grade
The Spectra Precision® CR700 Combination Laser Receiver is a machine mounted display receiver used on small grading and excavating equipment as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod or staff. The CR700 includes both a magnetic mount for quick machine mounting and a grade rod clamp.
With super bright directional LEDs, the CR700 is ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes. This provides instant grade information to the operator and eliminates the need for a rodman in the trench.
The CR700 uses the patented “light bar” technology incorporated in the HL family of Spectra Precision laser receivers. This unique technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged and reliable laser receivers available.
It is also ideally suited to work in vertical application for alignments control. The LEDs are visible at long range and a vertical drift alarm warns if the laser is disturbed.
- Bright LED Arrow Displays – new red/green/blue LED arrows are super bright and visible in all conditions
- Magnetic Clamp – new C71 magnetic clamp will not slip on the machine no matter how rough the work is
- Light Bar Technology – patented laser reception technology delivers the most accurate, consistent and reliable performance
- Laser Radio – the CR700 is radio-compatible with the GL400N / GL600N series grade lasers and the HV302 enabling the use of time saving functions such as Grade Match, Fingerprinting, PlanLok and Axis Alignment
- IP67 – dustproof, waterproof, weatherproof
- 3 m (10 ft) Drop Guarantee – almost destruction proof, extremely robust; eliminates downtime
- Digital Read-Out – the CR700 provides the exact distance from on-grade numerically
- Remote Display – pair the CR700 receiver with an HL760 receiver to be used as a remote display — useful for machine operators and site supervisors
- Fingerprint On/Off – a menu function allows the CR700 to enable or disable Fingerprinting, which pairs the receiver with a particular laser, eliminating erroneous readings from multiple lasers
- Backlight – Receiver can be viewed in the dark or low light conditions
- Vertical Drift Alarm – Warns if the laser is disturbed when using in the vertical mode
- 3-Year Warranty – the best warranty on laser receivers
Reviewsadd to cart
Add Your Review
3 Years Warranty
Delivery & Payment
We offer next day delivery all across the island of Ireland with dpd.
Larger items may have a longer delivery time as pallets are shipped using alternative methods.