The CS880 Metal Cover Locator is a metal detector that will locate lost or hidden metal objects. It is most commonly used for locating manhole covers through tarmac and grass. It can be used successfully to find stopcock covers, steel reinforcement rods in concrete road surfaces (rebar), fuel tanks, valve heads and metal pipes or any metallic objects that are buried under tarmac or earth.
The CS880 is incredibly simple to operate providing a reliable, neat and quick solution to the problem of pinpointing the position of metal covers buried under earth or tarmac.
Please contact us or download the brochure if you would like to know more about the CS880.
- Simple to use.
- Audio and visual target identification.
- Induction balance.
- Target Hold.
- Auto power Off .
- Simple On/Off Control Buttons.
- Sealed separate battery compartment.
- Waterproof highly robust search coil.
- Waterproof construction.
- Twist lock stem length adjustment.
- LED Display.
- Comfortable hand grip with arm rest.
- Fascia mounted loudspeaker with socket for optional headphones.
- Two part stem for easy stowage.
- Protective carry bag available.
Reviewsadd to cart
Add Your Review
Delivery & Payment
We offer next day delivery all across the island of Ireland with dpd.
Larger items may have a longer delivery time as pallets are shipped using alternative methods.