Single direction vibratory plate for soil and asphalt compaction. Honda petrol engine.
- Excellent driving features: No matter whether used on asphalt or soil – the BPS is easy to manoeuvre and provides perfect surfaces.
- Clean finish to the kerb is easily generated due to the square side-profile of the base plate.
- The control handle addresses the steering movements clearly, yet nevertheless generates low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enable a long, comfortable working conditions.
- Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has storage with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.
- Accessories are available separately: Wheel set and paving stone sliding mechanism round off the application areas of the APS.
Reviewsadd to cart
Add Your Review
Delivery & Payment
We offer next day delivery all across the island of Ireland with dpd.
Larger items may have a longer delivery time as pallets are shipped using alternative methods.